Epic at Home
Epic tips and tricks for parents and homeschoolers
- ★ Is Epic safe and appropriate for my children?
- How can I search for books?
- Do Read-to-Me books offer word highlighting?
- Can I read books offline?
- What type of content is available?
- Can I create a collection of books and assign to my child to read?
- How do I add/edit my child's profile PIN?
- How can I tailor my Epic library to my child or students' reading preferences?
- How do I create child profiles?
- How do I change my child's avatar?
- How do I change my child's profile name?
- How do I delete a child profile?
- ★ I forgot my password. What should I do?
- Is the Epic app compatible with Amazon Fire (Kindle) tablets?
- My classroom code isn't working. What can I do?
- The Epic app or website isn’t working.
- What devices does Epic support?
- Why are the book pages blank? Is my Firewall blocking some Epic content?