If you see a community-created collection you’d like in your own Epic Library, you can ‘Copy’ a pre-made collection which would then give you the ability to add additional books to it and assign to your students!
Here are the steps to copy a collection into your Library, add books to it, and send as an Assignment to your students:
STEP A: Copy a collection to your Library
- Select the collection that you would like to add to your Library
- At the top of the screen, click the ‘Copy’ button > In the pop-up window, you are (optionally) able to update the collection name and description > Save
- Go back into your "My Library" tab and you will find your saved collection under the "collection" tab. At that point, you will be able to assign to your students.
STEP B: Add titles to the collection
- From within any book, hover your cursor over the screen, and click the ‘Copy’ button at the top-left
- In the pop-up window, click the desired collection name
- Click ‘Add’!
STEP C: Assign the collection to your students:
- Select your avatar at the top-right of your screen > In the drop-down, select ‘My Library’
- From the ‘collections’ tab, select ‘Assign’ next to the desired collection
- Your class Roster will appear in a pop-up window. From there, check-off the individual students you would like to send this Assignment to or click ‘Select All’
- Click the blue ‘Assign’ button. Assignments will then be visible to those students within their Mailbox