Your access to the Epic! library is a month-to-month subscription. If you should decide that Epic! is not a great fit for your family, you can cancel anytime. However, when you cancel, you will still have access to your Epic! subscription for the remainder of the current billing period before your account expires.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a trial membership?
- How much does an Epic! membership cost?
- Does billing automatically recur every month?
- How can I pay for Epic!?
- How do I update my payment details?
- I’m a homeschooler. What type of membership is available for homeschoolers?
- Can you tell me if I start my subscription, can I cancel at any time?
- Does each child need their own subscription?
- Can I get an Epic! account if I live outside the U.S.?
- Why does Epic! cost money?