There is an option to disable the Community and Notifications features on Epic! from the tablet mobile app. The Notifications feature must be turned off on each of your devices individually but the Community actions/comments feature can be disabled only once and it applies to your account on all devices!
How to disable Community actions/comments and Notifications:
- Log into your Epic! account on your device
- Select your parent or teacher profile and enter your password
- Select the Explore tab > Click the gear icon located at the bottom left of the screen, this will bring you to your Account Settings page
- Scroll down to "Community" and slide the toggle bar to the right
- Confirm your request by selecting "Disable"
Currently, the Community feature cannot be turned off on the website version of Epic!.