You can create collections of books and videos from your teacher (or parent!) profile (like a reading list), and then assign the collection to your students. You can assign collections individually or to the whole class.
How to create a collection from inside any book:
1. Open the book you want to add to a collection
2. Hover your cursor in the top of the screen so the navigation menu drops down
3. Click the heart and a plus sign icon at the top-right of the book + click "Add To"
4. A new window will open up asking if you would like to "Create a New Collection" (or you can add a book to an existing collection by check-marking after selecting the collection to add it to and clicking the "Add" button at the bottom)
5. Add a title and description for your new collection
(Your students will see the description of your collection, and many teachers use this area to add assignment instructions associated with the collection)
6. Share the collection with the Epic! community (if you only want your class to see the collection, please uncheck the option to "Share with Epic! Community")
7. Click "Create"