You can download an unlimited amount of books to read offline at any time (it may be limited by the space on your device as the offline books save directly onto your device).
Offline books count toward the total number of books read. Be sure to mark the book as "complete" to ensure your offline reading counts! The total number of books read on the your account dashboard will update once you are back online.
How to save a book for offline reading:
1. Select the profile you would like to use for offline reading.
2. Open the book which you would like to save for offline reading.
3. Tap the switch titled "Read Offline" in the top menu to begin downloading the book.
4. Using the main navigation bar, select "My Library".
5. Books you have saved for offline reading are displayed under the "Offline" section. They still need to be read through the app, but you can read them without an internet connection.
How to remove a book from your "Offline" section:
1. Open the book.
2. Toggle off the "Read Offline" switch.
3. The book will be removed from your "Offline" shelf.
(The book will still show in your "recently read" section however as you read new books, it will eventually drop off your recently read list.)
Please note only the first 25 saved books will display at a time in your "Offline" shelf. If you delete one that is showing, the next available saved book will then become visible.
The "Read Offline" feature is available for most titles in the Epic! library and only available on the mobile app versions. This feature is not available for purple-tagged audio books and educational videos.
Please note the offline reading feature is only available on the iOS and Android app.