You may download an unlimited number of books to read offline at any time (downloadable content may be limited by the storage space available on your device). An internet connection is required while downloading books to your device.
Offline books count toward your "total number of books read." Be sure to mark offline books as "finished" when you have completed them so that they are counted in your total! The "total number of books read" on your account dashboard will update to include books read offline once you are back online.
How to save a book for offline reading:
1. Select the profile you would like to use for offline reading.
2. Open the book which you would like to save for offline reading.
3. Tap the switch titled "Read Offline" in the top menu to begin downloading the book.
4. Using the main navigation bar, select "My Library".
5. Books you have saved for offline reading are displayed under the "Offline" section of your library. You can read offline books without an internet connection from within the mobile app (but not on the web version of Epic!).
How to remove a book from your "Offline" section:
1. Open the book.
2. Toggle off the "Read Offline" switch.
3. The book will be removed from your "Offline" shelf.
(The book will show in your "recently read" list until it is dropped to make room for newer additions to the list).
Only the first 25 books you've saved offline will display in your "Offline" shelf. When you delete a visible offline title from the shelf, the next available saved book will appear in its place.
The "Read Offline" feature is available for most titles in the Epic! library, but is not available for purple-tagged audio books or educational videos. The offline reading feature is only available in the iOS and Android apps.