There are a few ways to reset your parent or educator password on Epic!. Here's how:
If you know your current password but need to reset it:
To change your password on the website version of Epic!:
- Switch to the parent or teacher Dashboard
- Select the 'Account Settings' link on your Dashboard
- Near the 'Password' field, click the pencil to edit (You will need to reenter your current password)
- Enter your new password in the appropriate field and click 'Save Password'!
To change your password on the mobile app version of Epic! (iOS or Android):
- Switch to the parent or teacher profile
- Tap on the Settings button (gear icon)
- Next to the 'Epic! Account' subheading, tap on 'Manage'
- Nearest 'Password', tap 'Change'
- Make your edits (You will need to reenter your current password) > Save!
If you do not know your current password and need to reset it:
I forgot my password. What should I do? Click here.
Please be sure to add mandrillapp.com to your email whitelist to prevent the password reset email from being filtered into your Spam folder.