On Epic, children can unlock new avatars on their profile by reading books! The more books your child reads, the more avatars will be unlocked. Then once they are unlocked, you can switch from one to another unlocked avatar!
Here is how to edit your child’s avatar on the website:
- Log into your Epic account > Switch to the child profile
- Click the child avatar in the upper-right-hand corner > Select ‘View Profile’ in the drop-down menu
- Select ‘Customize’ underneath the child’s current avatar > Make any desired changes > Select ‘Update’!
Here is how to edit your child’s avatar from the iOS mobile app:
- Open your Epic app > Log in to your account > Switch to the child profile
- Click the child avatar in the bottom navigation bar > Tap the current child avatar at the top-left of your screen
- Click the appropriate fields and make the desired avatar changes > Select ‘Done’ in green to save your changes!
You can change your avatar on the website version of Epic although it is a more modest selection than on mobile apps. However, if you change your avatar on a mobile device (which has a wider selection), then your profile will display the new avatar in the website version