You can create up to 4 child profiles on your Epic! Home account! Here's how:
To create a child profile on the web version of Epic! (Updated browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox are recommended):
- Log in to your Epic! account > Access your Parent profile
- Click your parent avatar at the top-right of your screen > In the drop-down, select ‘Parent Dashboard'
- At the top of the Parent Dashboard, click ‘Create a Profile’ > Input the child’s profile name and *optionally* a profile PIN number (Use only numerals as letters or other characters will not be accepted)
- Click ‘Create Profile’!
To create a child profile on the mobile app version of Epic! (iOS or Android):
- Open your Epic! app > Log in to your account > Click the parent avatar and enter your password once more
- Tap your parent avatar at the bottom navigation bar > Click to access your Parent Dashboard
- Tap the blue ‘+ Add Child’ button
- Fill in the fields (PIN code is optional)
- Tap the green 'Add Child' button
To edit the age and reading interests of a child profile from the web, you will switch to that child's profile, click the ‘Explore’ tab, and then click ‘Preferences’. From the mobile app, switch to the child’s profile and select their avatar in the navigation bar, access their profile, and click ‘My Preferences’.