You can create up to 4 child profiles on your Epic! Home account! Here's how:
To create a child profile on the web version of Epic! (Updated browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox are recommended):
- Log in to your Epic! account > Access your Parent profile
- Click your parent avatar at the top-right of your screen > In the drop-down, select ‘Parent Dashboard'
- At the top of the Parent Dashboard, click ‘Create a Profile’ > Input the child’s profile name and *optionally* a profile PIN number (Use only numerals as letters or other characters will not be accepted)
- Click ‘Create Profile’!
To create a child profile on the mobile app version of Epic! (iOS or Android):
- Open your Epic! app > Log in to your account > Click the parent avatar and enter your password once more
- Tap your parent avatar at the bottom navigation bar > Click to access your Parent Dashboard
- Tap the blue ‘+ Add Child’ button
- Fill in the fields (PIN code is optional)
- Tap the green 'Add Child' button