Classroom groups are a great way to organize the student profiles in your account, enabling you to assign book collections to specific groups of students, sort your class into reading groups, and more!
Here's how to create a group:
1. Log in to your Epic! account > Switch to your Educator profile
2. Click the 'Roster' tab in the navigation bar
3. Click the 'Create a Group' button at the top-right of your Roster
4. In the pop-up, enter the group name Note: The group name will be visible to your students
5. Select the students you would like to add to this group and select 'Done'!
Please note the classroom the group drop-down will be present on the student selector screen if a group was created and students have been added to that group.