Foster students’ reading & learning at home and receive free books and supplies for your classroom!
When families connect their child’s home subscription to your class, you’ll receive points for FREE books and supplies for your classroom. It’s our thank-you for everything you do to nurture a lifelong love of reading and learning with your students.
How does Epic! Classroom Rewards work?
- Your classroom receives Classroom Reward Points when families are subscribed to Epic! at home and connect to your class.
- Classroom Reward Points can be redeemed for free books and classroom supplies from Amazon, Target, Barnes & Noble, and Staples.
Besides Classroom Reward Points, are there other benefits to joining Epic! Classroom Rewards?
Once a student’s family account is connected to your classroom, your student can use Epic! at school and home on the same profile. You will be able to see their reading activity at home, assign books, collections, videos, and see your student’s quiz results — wherever they use Epic!.
How do I enroll in Epic! Classroom Rewards?
Simply sign in to your teacher account, click Dashboard at the top right, then click the blue Enroll Now! button at the top right of the screen.
Can my classroom earn Classroom Reward Points from existing family accounts or only new ones?
Your classroom will earn Classroom Reward Points from both new and existing accounts as soon as you enroll in Epic! Classroom Rewards. Just be sure to invite families to connect their child’s profile to your classroom.
How do families with existing Epic! Accounts connect to my classroom, automatically earning Classroom Reward Points for my class?
Please give families the following instructions to connect to your classroom:
- Sign in to your Epic! Account as a parent. Click Dashboard at the top right, then Connect to Your Teacher next to your child’s name.
- Find my name by Classroom Code (ask me if you don’t know it) or State.
- Once I have approved your request, you’ll be connected, automatically earning Classroom Reward Points for free books and supplies for our class.
How can I connect with families in my class who already use Epic! and share Epic! with other families in my class?
It’s easy! Here are a few ways:
- Enable Home Access
- Sign in to your teacher account and navigate to your Roster tab
- Click Enable Home Access next to each student’s profile.
- If the child’s family already subscribes to Epic!, they will receive an invitation to connect to your classroom.
- If they are not yet an Epic! subscriber, they will receive an invitation to try Epic! free for 30 days.
- Print family letters and/or flyers and send them home with students, share them on Back-to-School Night, or bring them to parent-teacher conferences
How do I find my Classroom Code?
- Sign in to your teacher account and click Dashboard in the navigation bar
- Your Classroom Code will be available here
How do I redeem my Epic! Classroom Reward Points?
Any time before June 30th, you can redeem your Classroom Reward Points for gift cards from Amazon, Target, Barnes & Noble, and Staples to purchase books and supplies for your classroom.
- Sign in to your teacher account and click Dashboard at top right.
- Click View My Points in the Classroom Reward Points box at the top right.
- Click Redeem Points and select the gift card and amount you’d like to redeem.
We’ll email you your e-gift card immediately — you can start purchasing books and supplies for your classroom online or in stores right away!
Can I redeem more than one gift card with my Classroom Reward Points?
Yes! You can redeem as many gift cards as you like until you reach your total number of Classroom Reward Points.
Why do some students’ profiles earn more Classroom Reward Points than others?
Points are based on whether the family is in their free trial or has subscribed:
- Family’s account is in free 30-day trial period: 10 points
- Family has subscribed to Epic!: 100 points every month the subscription is active
For additional information, please visit:
*Credit card required to start free 30-day trial. No obligation. Cancel anytime.
Classroom Reward Points and gift cards may not be resold. Classroom Reward Points and gift cards are for the exclusive and mutual benefit of all participating students, teachers, classrooms and schools. Not for personal use. Available in the U.S. only.