When you subscribe to Epic! through Apple, your Epic! subscription and payments are managed by Apple directly. You can easily cancel your Epic! subscription by going to your iTunes & App Store settings.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
(If you don't see your active Epic! subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering (in this case, locate your Epic! subscription), and tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you need help with canceling your Epic! subscription through Apple, please contact Apple Customer Support.