PIN numbers can be any 4 digit number (letters or other characters cannot be used) and should be unique and not sequential.
How to view / edit / add a PIN to a student profile:
- First you will need to log in to your teacher profile (enter your account password again to access your teacher profile)
- Click on the "Roster" tab
- Beside the student names in your roster, please click on the "lock" icon. This will bring up a small box in which you can view, edit or add a PIN.
- Enter a 4-digit number in the PIN box. Use only numerals (letters or other characters will not be accepted).
- Click "Save" to update any changes. (You will need to click save after each PIN is entered)
Note: Please note PIN may not be editable if imported with Google Classroom or, if the student profile is connected to an active home account.
To edit the age and reading interests of a student profile: How do I change my child's or student's reading level or preferences?